Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On the road again...

Dear Reader,

My husband and I have decided that I will leave my job & join him on the road! I am so so excited! First of all, we haven't seen each other in weeks and I miss him terribly! After some weeks of considering this, we have made it final and I put in my two week notice. My last day will be September 3rd.

My brother, Corey and his boyfriend will be taking over my apartment and he will be buying my car. I am giddy with excitement! Can y'all believe I'll be living in a truck with my hubbs?! I mean, I know the hubbs will be busy working/driving, but think about all the places I will get to see for free. I am bringing my lap top, (for blogs & facebook) and my camera for some gorgeous photography to share. I am sure the blogs will add some humor. More to come soon!

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment