Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thoughts & Prayers please!

Dear Reader,
I am only posting this blog here and nowhere else because I have too many family members on my Facebook page, they will pester me with all of the questions I have few answers to.




I was supposed to work today, but I called in because of...well, read my previous post. I am in pain. But worse than that pain, my heart hearts. It hurts for my parents. My dad has been having what we all thought were panic attacks, but today I found out it is something much more serious. Tomorrow he is having an Arteriogram done. I had no idea that he was having issues with his heart! If that proves what his doctor is thinking, he will need a heart stent. My dad is only 53 years young. This terrifies me. I know Cardiologists do this on a regular basis, but still nothing will ever prepare me for anything major, like open-heart surgery, which I pray to god he will not he will not have to endure. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment